You Know It Is Time To Turn Your Computer Off When…
1. A friend calls and says “How are you? Your phones have been busy for a year!”
2. You forget how to work the TV remote control.
3. You see something funny and scream “LOL, LOL.”
4. You meet the mailman at the curb and swear he said “You’ve got Mail!”
5. You sign off and your screen says you were on for 3 days and 45 minutes.
6. You fall asleep, but instead of dreams you get IM’s.
7. You buy a laptop and a cell phone so you can have ISP in your car.
8. Tech support calls YOU for help.
9. You beg your friends to get an account so you can “hang out.”
10. You get a second phone line just to call out for pizza.
11. You purchase a vanity car license plate with your screen name on it.
12. You say “he he he he” or “heh heh heh” instead of laughing.
13. You say “SCROLL UP” when someone ask what it was you said.
14. You sneak away to your computer when everyone goes to sleep.
15. You talk on the phone with the same person you are sending an instant message to.