Top 10 Excuses For Not Doing the Math Homework
1. I accidentally divided by zero and my paper burst into flames.
2. Isaac Newton’s birthday.
3. I could only get arbitrarily close to my textbook. I couldn’t
actually reach it.
4. I have the proof, but there isn’t room to write it in this margin.
5. I was watching the World Series and got tied up trying to prove
that it converged.
6. I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy.
7. I locked the paper in my trunk but a four-dimensional dog got in
and ate it.
8. I couldn’t figure out whether i am the square of negative one or
i is the square root of negative one.
9. I took time out to snack on a doughnut and a cup of coffee.
I spent the rest of the night trying to figure which one to dunk.
10. I could have sworn I put the homework inside a Klein bottle, but
this morning I couldn’t find it.