Things I Learned in College
- That it didn’t matter how late I scheduled my first class; I’d sleep right through it.
– That I could change so much and barely realize it.
– That college kids throw airplanes too.
– That if you wear polyester everyone will ask you, “Why are you so dressed up?”
– That every clock on campus shows a different time.
– That if you were smart in high school–so what?
– That I would go to a party the night before a final.
– That Chem labs require more time than all my classes put together.
– That you can know everything and fail a test.
– That you can know nothing and ace a test.
– That I could get used to almost anything I found out about my roommate.
– That MOST of my education would be obtained outside of my classes.
– That I would be one of those people my parents warned me about.
– That free food served until 10:00 is gone by 9:50.
– That Sunday is a figment of the world’s imagination.
– That Psychology is really Biology, and that Biology is really Chemistry,
– That Chemistry is really Physics, and Physics is really Math.