The Top 10 Philosophy Questions of All Time, Answered!
10. How do I know anything really exists? Kick it *really* hard.
9. What is the essence of being human? Not understanding the opposite sex.
8. If a tree falls in the forest, and there’s no one there to hear it, does it make a sound? Not if it lands on a bunch of pillows.
7. How do I know I’m not just a brain in a vat, hooked up to a computer simulation of life? Look in the mirror. If you see a gray, spongy thing in a glass container, you are.
6. Can our minds exist seperately from our bodies? If they could, we’d just send our minds to class and sleep in every morning.
5. Is there a God? A billion Hindus can’t be wrong.
4. What is the nature of Knowledge? I’m still trying to figure out the nature of *college*.
3. What is the meaning of life? All evidence to date suggests it’s chocolate.
2. Why get a Philosophy degree? It’s more respectable than a theater degree, but you still get to drink lots of espresso.
1. So, was Kant on drugs or what? Probably.