Powered by WordPress | Fluxipress Theme
Ten Signs Your Accountant Is Nuts
- Advises you to save postage by filing your taxes telepathically.
- Counts a family of possums living in your yard as dependents.
- Demands that you call him the “Una-Countant”.
- He laughs at the demand for an audit.
- He’s got a GST Form tattooed on his arm.
- In several places on your tax forms he’s written, “Give or take a million dollars”.
- Insists that there’s no such number as four.
- Instead of a C.P.A. license, he’s got a framed photo of a shirtless Peter Costello.
- Tells you to put all your money into British cattle futures.
- You notice that his “calculator” is just a broken VCR remote.