Signs of Semester Burnout
1. When your parents inquire about your grades and you sing the cookie monster song
2. You have spent more time figuring out that you only need a 54% on the final to pass than you have actually spent studying.
3. When you are swamped with homework and spend your time making up a list like this.
4. When you start showering after class rather than before.
5. The test papers are no longer worthy of the fridge door.
6. When the campus drunk tells you should study more.
7. When your favorite paperweight says “Bud Light”
8. Visions of the upcoming weekend help you to make it through Monday.
9. When your absence exceeds your attendance.
10. When your study schedule is based on the rationale that you “might” actually die before the test!