Powered by WordPress | Fluxipress Theme
Questions NOT to ask at the job interview
- What’s your company’s policy on severance pay?
- How long does it take your company’s bureaucracy to get around to firing somebody for poor performance?
- Do you have a random drug testing policy?
- Does your company’s life insurance cover suicide?
- How in depth are your criminal background checks?
- Does your company’s insurance consider genital herpes a pre-existing condition?
- How many sick days do you allow each employee before you stop paying them for not being here?
- Does your insurance cover sex-change operations?
- Does your internet access have a firewall that blocks pornographic websites?
- How frequently do your accountants audit petty cash?