Powered by WordPress | Fluxipress Theme
Famous restaurant signs
- “Open seven days a week. Closed Sundays.” On the bottom of a pizza parlor’s take-out menu.
- “Parking for drive-through customers only.” A sign at a McDonald’s in California.
- “We are Handicapped – Friendly. For example, if you are blind, we will read the menu for you.” A notice in a restaurant.
- “Eat Here – Get Gas” A sign at a gas station.
- “Hot drinks to take out or sit in.” A sign on a cafe.
- “You can’t beat our meat!” A sign on a restaurant, now closed.
- “Our Infamous Steaks” A sign at a restaurant in Raleigh, NC.
- “Now Hiring / Sausage Biscuits / $1″ A sign at a McDonald’s.
- “NOW HIRING / TWO FRENCH DIPS / FOR TWO DOLLARS.” A sign at an Arby’s in North Bend, Washington.
- “Please consume all food on premises.”A sign at a Souplantation restaurant.