Differences between consulting and prostitution
* You work very odd hours.
* You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy.
* You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the money.
* You spend a majority of your time in a hotel room.
* You charge by the hour but your time can be extended.
* You are not proud of what you do.
* Creating fantasies for your clients is rewarded.
* It’s difficult to have a family.
* You have no job satisfaction.
* If a client beats you up, the pimp just sends you to another client.
* You are embarrassed to tell people what you do for a living.
* People ask you, “What do you do?” and you can’t explain it.
* Your client pays for your hotel room plus your hourly rate.
* Your client always wants to know how much you charge and what they get for the money.
* Your pimp drives nice cars like Mercedes or Jaguars.
* You know the pimp is charging more than you are worth but if the client is foolish enough to pay it’s not your problem.
* When you leave to go see a client, you look great, but return looking like hell (compare your appearance on Monday AM to Friday PM).
* You are rated on your “performance” in an excruciating ordeal.
* Even though you might get paid the big bucks, if you are good, and I mean really REALLY good, it’s the client who walks away smiling.
* The client always thinks your “cut” of your billing rate is higher than it actually is, and in turn, expects miracles from you.
* When you deduct your “take” from your billing rate, you constantly wonder if you could get a better deal with another pimp.