Advice For Daughters
15 PIECES OF ADVICE TO BE PASSED ON TO YOUR DAUGHTERS
1. Donâ€™t imagine you can change a man â€” unless heâ€™s in diapers.
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out? You shut the door.
3. If they can put a man on the moon â€” they should be able to put them all up there.
4. Never let your manâ€™s mind wander â€” itâ€™s too little to be out alone.
5. Go for younger men. You might as well â€” they never mature anyway.
6. Men are all the same â€” they just have different faces so that you can tell them apart.
7. Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
8. Women donâ€™t make fools of men â€” most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
9. Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest he is too old for it.
10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldnâ€™t ask for directions.
13. If he asks what sort of books youâ€™re interested in, tell him checkbooks.
14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes; it means that you laugh at his.
15. Sadly, all men are created equal.