Powered by WordPress | Fluxipress Theme
15 ways to tell if someone is a teenager
- A person who can’t remember to walk the dog but never forgets a phone number.
- A weight watcher who goes on a diet by giving up candy bars before breakfast.
- A youngster who receives his/her allowance on Monday, spends it on Tuesday, and borrows from his/her best friend on Wednesday.
- Someone who can hear a song by Madonna played three blocks away but not his mother calling from the next room.
- A whiz who can operate the latest computer without a lesson but can’t make a bed.
- A student who will spend 12 minutes studying for her history exam and 12 hours for her driver’s license.
- A youngster who is well informed about anything he doesn’t have to study.
- An enthusiast who has the energy to ride a bike for miles, but is usually too tired to dry the dishes.
- A connoisseur of two kinds of fine music: Loud and Very Loud.
- A young woman who loves the cat and tolerates her brother.
- A person who is always late for dinner but always on time for a rock concert.
- A romantic who never falls in love more than once a week.
- A budding beauty who never smiles until her braces come off.
- A boy who can sleep until noon on any Saturday when he suspects the lawn needs mowing.
- An original thinker who is positive that her mother was never a teenager.